BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville
330 De La Couronne, Quebec, QC G1K 6E6
Phone: 418/649-1919 | Fax: 418/529-4411 | 177 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:30 PM | Online Reservations
Our downtown location, unbeatable rates and quality amenities make staying at our Quebec City hotel an easy choice.
Enjoy free Internet and a relaxing dip in our indoor pool. We understand that even if you're here for business, you deserve a Quebec City hotel that puts your comfort first. Close to the old city and numerous events, it's easy to get anywhere, whether it's a meeting, family reunion, tradeshow or top attractions. Hotels in Quebec City are known for hospitality, but we go beyond with the best service, quality and amenities.
For hotels in downtown Quebec City surrounded by some of the top attractions in the province our property is the perfect choice. Colisee Pepsi is nearby, and the cruise terminal is a short drive from our property. If you're docking in town and looking for a comfortable, cool and spacious place to stay, our Quebec City hotel delivers. If a tradeshow is what brings you to town, just minutes away is our Quebec City Convention Centre hotel.
We are close to the train and bus station, so using public transportation has never been easier. Our hotel in Quebec is designed to make your stay as smooth as possible. Enjoy free Internet and free local calls, which is especially enjoyed by business travelers. Our location is close to the offices of Ubisoft, CGI, Le Soleil and numerous other businesses and agencies.
Located in the downtown area, the best of the city is at your doorstep. We're a pet-friendly Quebec City hotel, because we understand that the whole family being together is what makes a trip special. BWR members and AAA members will feel right at home, and we're a green hotel so there's no worry over your carbon footprint. Promotions and packages are available for a number of guests. Can we do anything more to help you enjoy your stay? Simply ask one of our friendly staff members.
Book a room at BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville today and enjoy the best rates! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site, Bistro LE 330, fine dining
- Cocktail lounge, Café In, cafe-Brûlerie/wine bar
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub
- Exercise Facility, complimentary, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, French, Spanish)
- Porterage/bell service
- Foreign currency exchange, U.S.
- Dry cleaning
- Express check out (with advance announcement)
- Safe deposit box
- Doctor on call
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, high-speed Internet, free Wi-Fi
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, (nominal fee)
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine, (nominal fee)
- Audio/visual equipment, (nominal fee)
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Video billing
- Meeting facilities, total capacity of all meeting rooms is 85 people.
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental
- Coffee shop, Café In, Coffee Shop/Wine bar
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines, all floors
- Valet parking, 24.00 CAD, (nominal fee)
- Paid parking available, 24.00 CAD, (nominal fee)
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary newspapers
- Extended stay, prior arrangements are required
- Room service from pub 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Charging station for electric vehicles available
- Truck and RV Parking offsite, available 24 hours. 24.00 CAD (nominal fee)
BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus city centre/centre-ville in Quebec.
BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville
Conveniently located, the best western plus city centre/centre-ville in Quebec, Quebec is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.814904 / Latitude: -71.225384
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Highway 73/Laurentien. Laurentien becomes Dorchester Street, turn left on Du Roi Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville is located at the corner of Du Roi and de la Couronne, across the street from the Quebec City Public Library.
From: The south. Take Highway 20 (Trans Canada Highway), cross over the bridge Pierre Laporte and follow Henri IV North (73 North). Follow the traffic signs to the exit for the 440 East (Charest Boulevard East). Follow this route to the City Center area. At the CGI Building turn left on de la Cournne Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville.
From: The west. Take Highway 40. Highway 40 becomes Route 440 East, Charest Boulevard. Follow this route to the City Center area. At the CGI Building turn left on de la Couronne Street BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville.
From: The east. Take Highway 20 (Trans Canada Highway). Cross over the bridge Pierre Laporte and follow Henri IV North (73 North), follow the traffic signs to the exit for the 440 East (Charest Boulevard East). Follow this route to the City Center area. At the CGI Building turn left on de la Cournne Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville.
From: Ontario, Ottawa, North. Take the Highway 417 East. Trans Canada Highway E / Provincial Route 417 E becomes Autoroute Transcanadienne E. Take Highway 20 (Trans Canada Highway). Cross over the bridge Pierre Laporte and follow Henri IV North (73 North), follow the traffic signs to the exit for the 440 East (Charest Boulevard East). Follow this route to the City Center area. At the CGI Building turn left on de la Couronne Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville.
From: Ontario, Toronto, West. Take Highway 401 East. Road names change to Highway 20. Get on Transcanadienne 40 East. Take Highway 25. Highway 25 becomes Trans Canada 25. Trans Canada 25 becomes Trans Canada 20 (towards Quebec). Cross over the bridge Pierre Laporte and follow Henri IV North (73 North), follow the traffic signs to the exit for the 440 East (Charest Boulevard East). Follow this route to the City Center area. At the CGI Building turn left on de la Couronne Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville.
BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Artillery Park National Historic Site in Quebec City, is the location of the French and British barracks and defensive buildings, built in the 17th and 18th centuries. Enjoy touring the kitchen, restored dining room, officers' mess hall, drawing room and industrial buildings. The site was also used as an ammunition factory.
Stroll through the interpretive centre to learn about the site's history and the history of Quebec City. Time your visit to watch one of the daily gunfire demonstrations, during the summer. Enjoy your time in Quebec and rest comfortably with Best Western hotels.
While in the Capital City region of Quebec City, make time for family fun at one of the city's most popular museums. Visit the Canadian Railway Museum, Exporail, to view the exhibits, ride the trains and partake in a guided tour. Permanent exhibitions include: Reliving Canada's Railway Adventure, The Little Railroader's Car, Miniature Trains and Railway Stations. Kids love the five-minute Miniature Train ride, where they travel over three bridges and go through a tunnel.
Step aboard the historic streetcar for a ride around the museum site and enjoy a fifteen-minute ride on a passenger train. The custom tours, day camps and school programs, round out the activities available for children. Before leaving, stop by the gift shop to browse the wonderful selection of items. Make the most of your time at this wonderful Quebec museum, by enjoying comfortable accommodations from Best Western hotels.
Covering around 8,600 acres, Ferme Guillaume Létourneau grows organic fruits and vegetables on l'île d'Orléans à Québec, in Sainte-Famille, northeast of Quebec City, Quebec. Although the farm’s focus is on the production of maple syrup, taffy, and caramel, visitors are also invited to enjoy a bounty of “U-pick” berries and apples, as seasons allow.
Fall visitors will find farm-fresh jams, jellies, butter dishes, and grout available for purchase, as well as organically grown fruits and vegetables. Ferme Guillaume Létourneau prides itself on being open to visitors every day each fall and winter.
First established in 1783, the Ferme Laval Gagnon is a family farm on l'île d'Orléans à Québec, in the St. Lawrence River, northeast of Quebec City, Quebec. The farm invites visitors to enjoy and utilize bountiful rows of “U-pick” berry bushes, as well as a pumpkin patch and over 3,000 apple trees.
Ferme Laval Gagnon is a popular school field trip destination and guided tours and tractor rides are visitor favorites. Kids also get an opportunity for up-close interaction with the farm’s animals, while visitors of all ages enjoy hot corn on the cob, served with butter and salt, during corn season.
Dating back to the 1600s, the Fortifications of Québec City National Historic Site of Canada preserves the city walls built to protect Québec City during the Battle of the Plains of Abraham. Today, the site is known as the Ramparts of Québec City.
The park invites visitors to explore what’s known as “Old Québec,” with an abundance of interpretive activities. Specific activities include the Firing Demonstration, interpretive events like Mission Fortifications, and the Artillery Park self-guided tour.
The historic Francois-Xavier Garneau House was built in the 19th century in downtown Quebec City. Francois-Xavier Garneau was the founder of the Institut Canadien de Quebec, and was also an historian. He authored the History of Lower Canda.
Visit this historic mansion to see the rare books, Victorian furnishings, Victorian holiday decorations, objects from the Empress of Ireland wreck and gramophone music. While in Quenbec City, also visit the Artillery Park National Historic Site. Rest in comfort, while in Quebec, as a guest of Best Western hotels.
Southern Quebec travelers should include a visit to Quebec City to see one of Mother Nature's best works. Visit Montmorency Falls Park north of downtown Quebec City, to see the breathtaking 275-foot Montmorency Falls. The beautiful falls are 98 feet higher than Niagara Falls and span 150 feet wide across the Montmorency River, before dropping into the Saint Lawrence River.
Visit this magnificent park to view the falls from numerous lookout points. Enjoy a ride in the park's aerial tram for a wonderful view of the falls or walk across the suspension bridge for yet a different view. Time your visit to the park for the annual international fireworks competition to view the fireworks at night in front of the falls. While in Quebec, rest assured as a guest of Best Western hotels.
Expand your literary knowledge during your next visit to Quebec City. Stop by the Morrin Centre, a wonderful cultural centre in the Capital City of Quebec, to learn more about the English-speaking culture. This impressive centre is housed in a 200-year-old building, a National Historic Site, that once housed the first prison in the city. Bring your camera to capture images of the jail cells, during a guided tour of the building.
By 1862, Morrin College moved into the building, becoming the first English language higher education institution in Quebec City. The country's first learned society, the Literary and Historical Society of Quebec, moved into the building's north wing in 1868. Take time to tour the library and to view the collection of fiction books, history books, biographies, children's books and local materials. Stay close to this wonderful must-see historical building, as a guest of Best Western hotels and enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
An UNESCO World Heritage Site, Old Quebec – or Vieux-Québec – is a historic district within Quebec City. The oldest neighbourhood in Quebec’s capital city, Old Town Quebec encompasses 135 hectares and over 14,000 structures.
Old Town is encircled by the Ramparts of Quebec City – some of the last fortified city walls in North America. A National Historic Site of Canada, the Ramparts feature several historic gates, including Porte St. Jean and Porte St. Louis – originally erected in the late 1600s.
The Historic District of Old Quebec is found along the Saint Lawrence River. Home to the Séminaire de Québec and the Notre-Dame-de-Québec Basilica-Cathedral, Old Quebec is known as North America's most European neighbourhood – and features many visitor-friendly activities like walking tours, horse-drawn carriage rides, and the annual Carnaval de Quebec.
Capital City visitors ready to explore the historical facets of Quebec City, need to include a visit to Old Quebec. This historical area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, encompasses Upper Town and Lower Town in the La Cite-Limoilou borough. Stroll through Old Quebec to visit Place Royale, a wonderful small plaza filled with a variety of quaint shops and restaurants. Take your time walking along the cobblestone paths, while admiring the beauty of the surrounding historical buildings.
Be sure to snap a photo of the Louis XIV statue in the center of the plaza. Before leaving Old Quebec, be sure to also tour the Notre-Dame Basilica-Cathedral, completed in 1843, near the plaza. While in the southern region of Quebec, choose one of the several Best Western hotels for comfortable lodging and excellent guest services.
The Quebec Winter Carnival held annually in January or February, has become the "largest winter carnival in the world"! The snow capital of Quebec City first celebrated winter in 1894 to warm the hearts of its citizens. Now, the carnival is the third in the line of "top carnivals", following Rio and New Orleans carnivals.
Plan your Quebec vacation in time to be a part of the winter fun. Favorite activities include canoe races, snow sculptures, sledding, the snow bath, snow rafting, soap box derby, sleigh rides, dogsled racing and the WestJet Zipline. Grab a red trumpet, don your red clothes, and have fun celebrating along the parade route. After fun outdoors, warm up in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy excellent guest services.
Supporting the traffic of over 1.3 million passengers per year, Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) serves Quebec City and surrounding southeastern Quebec communities. Owned by Transport Canada and operated by Aéroport de Québec Inc., YQB is the second busiest airport in the province.
Formerly known as Aéroport de l'Ancienne Lorette, and Aéroport de Sainte-Foy, YQB’s current name honors former Premier of Quebec Jean Lesage. YQB schedules domestic and international flights for airlines like Air Canada Express, Air Inuit, and Delta Connection.
While traveling in the province of Quebec be sure to make your way to Sainte Anne de Beaupre, located northeast of Quebec City. This beautiful city along the Saint Lawrence River is home to the Sainte Anne de Beaupre Basilica. The site of this magnificent Neo-Romanesque style basilica dates back to 1658 when a small chapel was built to house a Saint Anne statue and as a place of worship. Saint Anne is known to heal the sick and to have performed miracles.
The Roman Catholic Church even credits this Catholic sanctuary with performing miracles. Throughout the years, the basilica became famous for its healing properties and has been expanded to accommodate the millions of pilgrims that visit it. Many pilgrims have left their canes, crutches and braces at the entrance of the basilica with claims of being healed. Enjoy quality time at this wonderful place of worship and take in its beauty. The nearby Best Western hotel provides comfortable accommodations, for Quebec City area travelers.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 kilometer(s)from de la Rue St. Joseph, shopping, restaurants, bars, theaters, business.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Old Quebec, walking tours, shopping, major touristic attractions and host for many festivals.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Vieux Port, public market, boutiques, restaurants, art and antique galleries.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Quebec City Convention Centre
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from Ice Hotel, ice bar and wedding chapel.
- 1.30 kilometer(s) from Grand Theatre de Quebec, concert hall
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Quebec Cruise Terminal, arrival and departure dock for cruise ships.
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Chateau Frontenac, the most photographed hotel in the world.
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Museum of Civilization, one of the largest museums in the Province of Quebec.
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Plains of Abraham, large park, historic site, outdoor sports, concerts, miscellaneous events.
- 2.50 kilometer(s) from National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Centre de Foires/Expocite, Congress Center and exhibition center for special events.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Pepsi Coliseum Quebec, hockey games, concerts and events.
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from Aquarium of Quebec, 10,000 marine animals that inhabit the Aquarium include fish, reptiles, amphibians, and sea mammals.
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Wendake Huron-Wendat, his
- 30.00 kilometer(s) from Valcartier Village Vacanc, giant water park during the summer, largest winter playground in America during winter.
- 35.00 kilometer(s) from Shrine of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Place Fleur de Lys, shopping mall
- 9.00 kilometer(s) from Laurier Quebec, shopping mall
- 9.00 kilometer(s) from Place Sainte-Foy, shopping mall
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Galeries de la Capitale, shopping mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Sainte-Foy
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Levis
- 25.00 kilometer(s) from Sainte-Anne de Beaupre
- 37.00 kilometer(s) from Sainte-Marie de Beauce
- 50.00 kilometer(s) from Montmagny
- 80.00 kilometer(s) from Saint-Georges de Beauce
- 80.00 kilometer(s) from Trois-Rivieres
- 120 kilometer(s) from La Malbaie
- 153 kilometer(s) from Drummondville
- 253 kilometer(s) from Montreal
- 255 kilometer(s) from Laval
- 451 kilometer(s) from Hull/Ottawa
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Ubisoft & Beenox
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from ABB Bomen Company
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from CGI, Cognicase Incorporated
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from C.H.U.L. Hospital
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Desjardins
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Radio Canada Television, public television broadcast company
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Rothmans Benson & Hedges
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from S.A.A.Q.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Stadacona papers company
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from National School of Public Administration
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Quebec University
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Universite Laval
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub
- 30.00 kilometer(s) from Stoneham Ski Station
- 40.00 kilometer(s) from Mont St-Anne Ski Station
- 80.00 kilometer(s) from Le Massif Ski Station
- Fine dining on premises, Bistro Le 330
- Bistro Le 330, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, dinner, Open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. for breakfast and from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for dinner.
- Cafe in Brûlerie/wine bar, on premises, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast,
- Adjacent to Subway®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Le Cercle, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Versa Restaurant & Bar, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Yuzu Sushi, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Bistro Les Bossus, Bar/Lounge, French, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Mo Urban Tavern, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Edward Pub Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Quebec. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Enjoy hundreds of rides, exhibits, science tricks, animals, and musicians at Quebec City's Exposition Centre.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming